Individual session work with Susie Walker is an opportunity to refocus and accelerate your personal and professional development.
Susie is an experienced, interventive therapist, highly skilled across a wide variety of psychological disciplines. She has conducted many thousands of hours of session work with people from all walks of life and helped them with a range of developmental opportunities and issues including:
- Accelerating self-awareness and self-management
- Addressing emotional imbalances
- Relationship repair and realignment
- Personal empowerment and independence
- Cultivating leadership capability
- Stress and crisis management
- Trauma release and reprogramming
- Grief, loss and embedded sadness
Her style is powerful, provocative, profound and warm; she is a gifted guide on the journey to the ‘high road’ and to finding the authentic inner peace and self-assurance that makes life a joyful experience.