The ‘Cultural Diagnostic’ is a series of open, interactive discussions and enquiry tools, designed to fully explore the opportunities existing within your organisation, for cultural and leadership development; they are a critical first step to understand the options for real and sustainable outcomes within your organisation. Using a strong intuitive and rational approach, Susie will listen carefully to your needs and aims and explore relevant industry parameters and the issues specific to your organisation.
To clarify existing cultural norms and competencies, the diagnostic process will include:
- Initial discussions with business leadership positions to determine needs and explore scope
- An onsite ‘Dialogue Survey’ to confirm development needs and ‘listen to your culture’
- The use of leadership inquiry tools to measure the existing leadership focus and capability
- Observation sessions of you and your people at work to witness your business ‘culture in action’
- Follow-up leaders forum to explore the findings of the diagnostic and discuss a strategic approach tailored to ‘fit’ your business, your people and the demands of your industry.
A targeted training and development process can then be implemented in your organisation. The process will be focused on developing the capability within your organisational leaders to drive a cultural development process with input, support and training from Susie Walker; she will monitor progress and provide tactical staff forums, intensives and online training sessions to guide and align progress.